How to enrol
We recommend that parents book their children in as early as possible (even prior to birth for the babies’ room) to give you the best oportunity of a placement. Because Mirambeena offers quality child care, we often have maximum enrolments with limited vacancies.
The enrolment process is:
- Complete the Application for Enrolment and pay the wait list fee.
- Await notification from Mirambeena regarding a placement.
- Provide relevant documents and pay the bond to secure your place.
- Please note that if any details on your original Application for Enrolment change (including days your child requires care) it is recommended you contact us so we can update your application.
Our 2018 statement of fees details all relevant fees (excluding optional excursions) including daily rates and enrolment fees. Included in Mirambeena’s fees are:
- 3 nutritious meals per day approved by a qualified dietician
Many of our families are entitled to government support including Child Care Subsidy. Further information can be found on the Australian Government Department of Human Services website.